When we shoot a large number of pictures, we often end up with a lot of unpleasant work at photo edition time: file name modification according to one simple rule, format change or image size modification for all pictures going to the web or sent to somebody. But always in bulk: We have to endlessly repeat the same commands on s many files…
Here comes a simple tool specialized in batch processing of photo files: Image Modifier.
- Modify batches of images with just a few mouse-clicks
- Handles JPG, PNG, BMP formats
- Resize, realign, change format, rename, etc.
- Advanced options: Sort, resize unproportional, remove meta information, set JPG compression level
- Portable: Just one executable, no need for installation
And this comes free of charge.
The advanced functions are included in a $20 software program named Easy Modifier Plus.
|Simple interface & no installation required|
|Rotate, flip, resize plus basic renaming and sorting of images|
|Remove all meta information|
Advanced renaming and sorting
(alter width, height, aspect ratio, resolution, color count, brightness and date)
|Use exact capturing date|
|Save and load settings as different presets|
|Load and save images in the JPEG 2000 format|
|Allow video files for loading|
Adopt folder structure
Add JPG Comments
Retain original images after process