As usual, I found some links to guide the Photoshop-equipped photographer. German photographers are slightly favored this time.
- Photoshop: Panoramabilder entzerren
- How to Reduce Your Depth of Field in Photoshop
- Camera Raw 6 : accentuer la netteté
- Learn the basics of color focus editing in Photoshop CS5
- Photoshop Tutorial Mine : from image to flickr
- Photoshop CS5: Der seltsame “Eigene Filter”
- Photoshop CS5: Tuning für den “Eigenen Filter”
And I will also add a few Photoshop plugins that I could recommend right now.
- Curves by Mehdi offers predefined curves (helping understand the curves feature of Photoshop
- Grain Generator by Richard Rosenman will add all the grain you want to your photograph (excessively configurable)
- virtualPhotographer by optikVerve Labs: 200 one-click preset effects
- B/W Conversion by photo-plugins.com
- Fed up with the work of cleaning out wires from the landscape, not having the fill-by-content CS5 feature? Go and download Wire Worm by MV’s Plugins