What could be more frustrating that holding a DLSR camera worth thousands of bucks and not being able to focus on the subject in front of you?
So, I collected a few excellent guides or tutorials which provide good summaries (I think) of the possibilities of these cameras when it comes to autofocus or AF.
- How to use autofocus with moving subjects (all brands)
- Action photography: AF modes (for Nikon cameras)
- Canon 5D Mark III: Autofocus (AI Servo) for Birds in Flight
- Understanding Canon EOS 1DX Autofocus
- Sony A6000 and A5100 Autofocus Guide
- Sony: Autofocus (AF) modes